11/13/2020 - PLEASE NOTE: The billing period reflected in the most recent water invoices is inaccurate and should be for the April 2020 through October 2020 billing period. The invoices are otherwise accurate and actually reflect the correct amount of usage for the current billing period. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused and will address and correct the issue going forward. Any questions may be directed to the Water Department at 508-627-4717.
CLICK HERE TO PAY YOUR WATER BILL ONLINE
Water Commissioner's meetings are held at 3:00 PM on the second Tuesday of each month at the Water department (58 Kavanagh Way, Edgartown).
The Water Department's mission is to:
- Provide the town of Edgartown with abundant, safe drinking water.
- Provide the town of Edgartown with adequate water supply and pressure for fire fighting.
- Maintain pump stations and distribution systems
- Manage and protect current water supplies.
- Seek new sources for future water supply demands.
- Respond professionally to the public and government officials requests, inquires and problems.
- Follow enterprise funding to offset all water department expenses and user fees.